1. "FABER-PRINT" Ltd. Ltd. is responsible for the protection of personal data of the User, which become his property in connection and as a result of the use of the site www.faber-bg.com by the User, and takes the necessary measures except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious actions of third parties.
7. "FABER-PRINT" Ltd. undertakes not to disclose any part of the personal data of the User and not to provide the collected information to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where:
- has received the explicit consent of the User during registration or at a later stage;
- the information is requested by officials or state bodies, which according to the current legislation are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures;
- personal data are provided to companies processing personal data for the purposes of games conducted by a marketing agency;
- other cases specified in the law.
8. By registering at www.faber-bg.com, the User allows in his user profiles on www.faber-bg.com, Facebook or anywhere else in the virtual space or at the e-mail address announced by him, to personal, advertising or other commercial messages will be sent to him by FABER-PRINT OOD.
9. When creating an online order, "FABER-PRINT" Ltd. processes personal data of the User necessary for its implementation - names, phone number, address, e-mail and PIN (at the request of the user invoice of an individual).
The user agrees that when concluding a distance selling contract, part of his personal data will be provided to the relevant subcontractor for the purpose of delivery of the created online order. Such personal data are: names, address, telephone number.
Confidentiality of communication
Right to object
The user may express a written objection in person his data to be processed by FABER-PRINT Ltd. at any time. The user can withdraw his consent for his personal data to be processed by FABER-PRINT OOD by sending an e-mail related to the specific situation to firstname.lastname@example.org. General claims can also be made at the same address. All personal data can be deleted from our web site upon customer's request. Keep in mind once we remove all of your date in our web site we will not be able to track your order history.